Put It On Your Therapy List ™

Guilt free parenting in a child centered world. Simple self-help postings that inspire parents to act with confidence as the experts on their children, whatever their personal (and clearly non-abusive) childrearing beliefs and choices may be.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Last Post

Well, this is it. The last PIOYTL post. I tried to think of something philosophical to write that would inspire my last few readers to embrace and maintain the guilt-free parenting lifestyle. I can't seem to come up with anything witty enough, moving enough, thought provoking enough. So, in keeping with my message of the past year, this simple and heartfelt thank you for sharing the journey with me will have to be good enough.

Goodbye and be well.

Sybil

Click on the highlighted link to order your copy of Put It On Your Therapy List: The Book

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To all interested moms out there:

    I would like to invite you to participate in a research study of parenting views and practices. Dr. Kim White-Mills and Dr. Catherine Dobris of IUPUI (both are moms) are interested in understanding what sources parents find useful in their parenting practices, how parents use different parenting information, and what views parents across the county hold regarding parenting issues.

    To access this survey, go to http://www.iupui.edu/~momviews/

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger linda said…

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joyce

    http://www.videophonesguide.com

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home